■ Managing Directorが外国籍の駐在の方になりますので、英語の使用頻度も非常に高い環境です！
■ 経理・財務部長として3名のスタッフをマネジメント頂き、国外のAPAC & Middle East Directorまでレポート頂きます。
- Active member of the assigned area’s leadership team, providing awareness of financial and operational performance and issues in order to deliver budgeted key measures.
- Lead annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and strategic plan updates.
- Ensure all accounting complies with GAAP and that financial systems and controls are established where appropriate.
- Assist in Variable Compensation plan development, Fringe, and annual Plan guideline analysis.
- Provide business leaders support with plan/forecast, accurate accounting, and variance analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Seven years of progressive responsibility in finance, providing financial planning & analysis and project management.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects and people.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Budget management experience.
- Proficient computer skills, including office productivity tools (spreadsheets, word processing, calendaring, and presentation software), as well as General Ledger systems, Business Objects, or other reporting tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting is Preferred. An MBA or CPA is Preferred.
- SAP Certifications a plus.
- SAP experience preferred.