- Leading of assigned junior, senior staff of approximately 5-10 staff members based on target agreements in accordance to the defined corporate culture values.
- Handling/Managing daily transactional accounting tasks in the area of Account payables for Own Retail Japan (Invoice entry, invoice verification, payment runs etc.)
- Drive and implement the process improvements (kaizen) actions in the processes of transactional accounting to make them more efficient in close collaboration with the process management team
- Leading cross-functional projects related to the transactional accounting in the area of Accounts Payable
- Being a consultant to other functions about the transactional accounting processes (e.g. implementing new business schemes, changes implemented in the current processes.)
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS/J-GAAP.
- Reporting the financial statements mainly B/S analysis and AP-overdue report to related management.
- Define accounting treatments, consultation with other functions for the accounting treatments in close collaboration with Consolidation, Statutory Closing & Reporting team
- Management of outsourced retail accounting operation to an external provider
- Being responsible/accountable for coordination with internal stake holders and external auditor
- Being process consultant for own retail organization in Sales and After Sales processes
- Close alignment and collaboration with domestic business partner (local SC (Sales Center) and local Sales Finance (SC-FC)) in Japanese language
- Business process analysis and reengineering.
- Management of Account payable sub-Ledgers
- Expertise in the field of lean process management
- Working experiences in Account function
- Knowledge of finance and accounting
- English: Business level (TOEIC score 800. Good at verbally communication as well)
- Intercultural communication skills
- Know-how of strategic approach and project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- High motivation of learning
- CPA, US-CPA, other Finance qualification is preferable
- Advance skill of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access/ SAP skill is preferable