■業務の60％はmass productionプランニング、40％はOME partsプランニングをご担当頂きます。
■計10名のAPAC SCMチームに配属となり、レポート先は日本人のAPAC SCM Managerとなります。
- Supply Planning of inter-company parts and external vendor parts optimizing inventory level
- Purchasing operation of mass production and service parts and supplier management by releasing regular purchase order and ensuring our material requirements are met.
- Customer order and outbound delivery management of mass production and service parts
- Manage exchange program for service parts
- Handling Export/Import customs clearance and domestic transportation dealing with related parties
- Inventory control and analyzing right inventory level of service parts to keep at warehouse
- Handling packaging design for Service parts
- Warehouse operations and material management
(Inventory control, Material move management, Communication with 3PL warehouse for Inbound / outbound shipment and Inventory Management)
- Manage customer RFQ of sales price of service parts
- Customer service interface including web enquiries and calls to address in a timely manner.
- Warranty/Service-related administrative work (e.g. Payment of warranty to customers)
- More than 5 years strong working experience and knowledge in the supply chain planning and purchasing in automotive industry or related manufacturing industries
- Broad experience in overall logistics operation (International and domestics logistics, 3PL management, SAP)
- Strong working experience and knowledge of ERP system operation (SAP is preferred)
- Basic understanding of Automotive Service parts management and its customer requirements and expectations.
- Fluent communication skills in writing and speaking in English (TOEIC score 750 or equivalent) and Japanese
- Ability of Leadership, Self-Starter, Cross-functional Communication skill in Japanese and English
- Ability to operate in a team environment which must be able to influence senior management and drive change at internal and external suppliers as well as 3PL warehouses
- Lean Enterprise understanding and ability to drive process improvements
- Good communicator
- Bachelor’s degree