■ レポート先はSCM Senior Managerとなり、SCMに属する6名のOut-Boundチームの一員として勤務頂きます。
1. Manage and engage operation of order processing and daily operation. Receive order by
phone, fax and EDI and enter order data into JDE system in an accurate matter by the
agreed time. (Same-day Order, Same-day Shipping. 500 orders in a day basically, 1000 in
peak season, 300 in off season).
2. Allocation/order management for key products and specific customers, well
communicate with sales team and inbound team, well manage order from customer to
sustain shipping operation if it‘s the case such as less stock, shipping suspension due to
quality issue or any unexpected situation, to avoid OOS (out of stock.)
3. Manage team member to encourage and skill up aiming to establish solid and skill-full
team to support and accelerate company growth.
4. Manage KPI (Order fulfillment and accuracy) and cost (delivery cost and warehouse
processing) to maintain appropriate and optimize the process.
5. Pro-actively participate or lead projects for process improvement or any IT enhancement.
6. Collaborate with inbound team and other function/teams aiming for the seamless and
smooth operation such as NPD (launch for new products), daily operation and process
improvement align with the strategy, key priorities and biz priorities of SCM team.
Proactive and positive behavior as team player.
7. Manage for the customer complaints related to products and service. Quickly react to
the claims, and when necessary, communicate with related function and team or
escalate to SCM senior manager with appropriate timing and appropriate manner to
solve or improve.
8. In charge of reporting for any related order processing, warehouse operation and
9. Engage LSP management for product shipping and domestic delivery to maintain
appropriate service level and meet the company’s requirement.
10. Manage return process, well communicate with inbound team and LSP to maintain
appropriate stock transaction.
Background / Experience:
- 10 + years of experience in ordering processing such as inputting order, shipment
and telephone communication, order management for key customers and focus
products, domestic transportation management and project lead for process
improvement and system enhancement or equivalent SCM experience.
- Working experiences in liquor, consumer items and food industries (used Fax) is preferred.
- Industry knowledge and experience of Order management and experience.
- Team management.
- Problem solving ability to collaborative with team members and stakeholders.
- Flexible attitude to work and personality.
- Project management.
- Excellent command of Excel (Function, Pivot) and data analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, leadership and high personal commitment.
- Frank and polite, but not formalized communication.
- Flexibility and accept ambiguity.