- To manage financial (external) accounting of the company or group of companies (GL and closings)
- Manage both direct and indirect taxes
- Other local statutory issues. Responsibility for financial risk management and internal controls for related processes and securing adequate overall internal controls
- Assuring that the company, in all of its financial transactions, follows the laws and regulations of the local public authorities.
- Acting as contact point to Financial Shared Service Center and monitoring the quality of the data it produces.
- Maintaining good co-operation with local auditors and the Group’s auditing team
- Preparing statutory accounts and closings based on the Group’s bookkeeping framework and closing package as well as the local bookkeeping principles.
- Preparing annual tax declarations and other control of monthly/interim tax payments. Acting as a contact point of tax audits.
- Updating the transfer pricing documentation together with Group Tax Management. Acting as a contact point for Head of Tax Management.
- Preparing mandatory reports and declarations to authorities (central bank, statistical center, Government, etc.)
- Managing cash and co-operating with business of currency hedging of the company, acting as a contact point to Group Treasury
- Arranging internal controls for financial processes to prevent any fraud against the company’s cash and assets.
- To secure that the company has its own risk control methods and routines in line with the Group policies and Group insurance policies.
- To assure that the company’s employees at all levels are aware of the Group’s policies, instructions and guidelines in financial, legal and IT matters
- Qualified General Accountant with 5-7 years experiences in multinational companies and good knowledge of IFRS and local taxation.
- Pleasant and confident personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Compliance oriented
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in SAP / Hyperion and OBIC is a plus !