1. In charge of sourcing and purchasing business processes and business side operation of enterprise systems, including SAP ECC, MM, SAP Ariba, Coupa and supply chain collaboration solutions, for both direct and indirect materials in connector and electronic device manufacturing.
2. Take PM/BA roles in sourcing & procurement system projects leading Division Sourcing in Asia Pacific North region, including Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia, and Vietnam, with IS/IT teams in US, India, Japan and other stakeholders.
3. Partnering with Procurement business and system supporting team in India and global and local IT/IS teams, establish local business side operation and build up supporting structure, including supplier discovery, onboarding, contract, sourcing, catalog/pricing, purchase request, purchase order, goods receipt, invoice, forecast collaboration, scheduling agreement, inventory and consignment, subcontracting and multi-tier supply chain, and payment.
4. Promote digital transformation. Continuously optimize business process by automation of non-value add operations and to enforce sourcing teams focused in intelligent and strategical activities, utilizing latest digital technologies, e.g., BI/Analytics, Paperless Workflow, RPA, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence.
5. Analyze AS-IS process to identify problems, provide system solutions for TO-BE process, and plan roadmap for optimization. Contribute to roadmap planning to introduce latest information technologies and innovate sourcing processes and systems to establish intelligent and strategic sourcing organization
- 5+ years experiences of SAP ECC, MM, and sourcing solutions, e.g., SAP SRM/SAP Ariba/Coupa.
- 3+ years experiences of sourcing/procurement/purchasing business experiences in manufacturing industry.
- Upper Business Level (Fluent) Japanese and business level English skills
- Bachelor's Degree required，advanced degree (such as in engineering, MBA, CPP) a plus
- SAP Ariba and Coupa experience definitely plus. Related systems, e.g, SAP PP/SD/FICO plus.
- ITIL, PMP, and other process-oriented methodologies and knowledge definitely plus
- Experience in electrical connectors or related industries is a definite plus.
- Good understandings on latest digital technologies incl paperless workflow, RPA, AI, BI/Analytics, and business process optimization/consultation.
- Experiences in Office 365 end user computing incl Sharepoint, PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Forms, etc. definitely plus
- Strong communication, cross functional collaboration and leading skills among variety of teams and diversity
- Results-oriented with a track record driving procurement's value proposition
- Ability to leverage a range of influencing techniques
- Ability to work in highly complex and fluid global environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations，changes in direction，and altering priorities
- Conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking