** Great chance to partner with senior leadership both in Japan and US and facilitate growth for the Japan region
- Fully responsible for accounting & FP&A function for entire Japan entity managing a seven staff team
- Work closely with Japan president, local division heads and other domestic stake holders to work as company finance business partner
- Report Japan performance to US headquarters and "bridge gap" between local entity and overseas
- Provide growth plans (from finance perspective) for rapidly growing IT hardware division, and profitability initiatives for legacy divisions and products
- Responsible for adequate cash flow to achieve country goals
- Liaise closely with factory in Kanto to ensure production meets demand and business operates smoothly
- Participate in business development initiatives with other departments and draft prospective budgets
- Determine cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery to customers
- Manage all internal controls and substantiating documentation
- Manage all internal and external audits.
- Oversee the SOX compliance and risk management process ensuring all SOX audit issues are resolved.
- Look after IT department (roughly three staff) for all IT areas of the organization
- Working with IT staff to develop strategies and plans in order to improve company-wide usage
- Liaise regularly with local and Corporate senior management as well as system users
- Bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university
- Master's degree at an accredited college or university (preferred)
- Head of Finance (Country Manager level) experience
- 10 years and more of experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organization in manufacturing industry with production operations on site.
- Handled both government and internal audit and closed the gap appropriately.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- MBA preferred.