- Participates in preparing the monthly, quarterly, year-end reports;
- Maintains appropriate accounting records in order to comply with external and internal rules;
- Maintain internal control procedures, group guidelines and establish additional as per local requirements;
- Help maintaining the sub-systems (accounting, treasury, reporting) up-to-date in order to provide optimum services at any time throughout the year;
- Maintains detailed control reports as well as ad-hoc reports in order to provide effective control;
- Participates in maintaining an overall documentation of accounting systems and procedures in order to maintain efficient internal and external control standards and methods.;
- Coach, guide and mentor the local plant controller and establish common team platform for smooth flow of information and cooperation between finance and controlling.
- There is a possibility to become a candidate of accounting manager who will retire in 2-3 years, depending on performance and potential.
- + 5 years experience in accounting
- Advanced level Excel, Average level PPT and Word
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Hands on and ability to see big picture.
- Self-motivated, proactive with positive attitude.
- Team player and developed leadership capabilities.
- Developed skills in communication, inter-personal understanding, and analytical skills.