- Preparation of the reporting flow to the Corporate HQ
- Manage overall financial function including submitting the appropriate financial information in a timely manner in order to make business strategy
- Generating information such as monthly fixed costs by division and detailed sales
price trend by sales rep/area/product, and numeric information, which can be a
measurement of effectiveness for activities such as academic conferences and
other marketing events.
- Accurate Financial Reporting to HQ in timely manner
- Able to meet deadlines for Monthly/Quarterly/Annual closing
- Understanding the accounting matter and where actual figures come from and how
to lead the reporting and controlling processes (e.g. budget forecast in order to give
- Manage 2 accounting staff (Accounting Manager and Accountant)
- Lead the budget and forecast processes and act as a strategic business partner to GM
- Comment the business results, variance analysis, margin analysis by business line
- Prepare and monitor cash flow
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Report to the local Managing Director with timely and accurate financial information
- Hands-on in Accounting is a must and some FP&A to drive strategy with GM
- Extensive Accounting experience with small to mid-sized multinational company
- Business level in English
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Degree in Accounting or Economics preferred
- Knowledge of Navision and Tagetik (or another CRM software) will be considered a plus!
- Experience working in commercial branches of international corporations a plus!