- 日本のSenior FP&A Managerがレポート先です。
- Develop long-term strategic plan, annual budget and monthly rolling forecasts, for a reliable and agile forecasting process while utilizing professional judgement to support management decisions.
- Work closely with multi-teams to track the financial performance, keep proactive communications and take appropriate actions. Deliver timely and high-quality monthly financial reports, to address business and operational performance highlights and also alert potential risks.
- Lead process improvements, reporting intelligence improvements and actively participate in Corporate projects, to enhance financial planning and analytical tools to satisfy business growth demands.
- Provide business reviews or ad hoc business-related projects as financial expert, and contribute in-depth knowledge and experiences.
- Other incidental duties
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field
- 10 years of experience in Accounting/Finance