- Leads and ensure success of KPIs, develops logistics strategies, planning and executions as well as company procedures to ensure needs can be met for both internal and external customers
- Provides senior leadership and oversight to a cross-countries logistics team as well as the logistics operation, systems, safety, compliances with responsibility for leading strategy, driving execution, developing talents and improving processes.
- This includes collaborating with the company entities, logistics management team, on growth and optimization initiatives to drive value and performance (efficiencies, working capital, forecast accuracy as well as turns etc.) for the organization.
- Creates functional strategies and drives functional excellence
- Lean logistics towards most efficient logistics operations, driving best practices, exploring and utilizing regional duty and tax policies, market conditions etc.
- Oversees risks management and drives safety excellence in functional area, ensuring mitigated risks and exposure as well as leveraging changes to company benefits. Provides expertise directs to team on company’s regulatory compliance.
- Oversees operational budgeting, planning, forecasting, and benchmarking to meet or exceed company financial and profitability goals relative to Logistics over each planning cycles.
- Leads and provides expertise to develop logistics technology platform and long-term roadmap including ERP functionality and its integrations with network operating systems.
- Supports customers satisfaction and business obtainments as well as projects deliverables in above countries.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Business administration or equivalent
- 5+ years; Experience in logistics, supply chain management and logistics systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Transportation Management Systems
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Supply Chain Processes/Best Practices; Planning & forecasting techniques, Stock controls of Auto or any other related manufacturing industries
- Organizational Dynamics
- Experience and ability to travel overseas, mainly in Asia
- TOEIC 800 English level preferred