- Ensures that all European/New Zealand/North America product inventories are secure, properly identified and readily accessible to authorized business, monitoring inventory with forecast timely, working with commercial.
- Maintains controls over different types of products/SKUs inventories (Approx. 20KUs).
- Coordinates re-packing in accordance to customer needs, based on commercial and QA directions.
- Processes purchase requisitions to overseas group plants.
- Develops capacity plans to supports build-to-stock and/or build-to-order environments
- Ensures adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost
- Understand and translate market dynamics to quality M0-M6 forecast inputs. Input M0-M24 to forecast.
- Owns reporting of forecast metrics, WMAPE and bias
- Collect sales forecast from sales, work on current month outlook/trends, executing gap closure plans also with sales.
- Submits monthly Demand plan to CE, NZ and NA.
- Conduct analysis based on data and logical thinking, and action planning.
- Owns responsibility as a sub-user of SAP-APO. Create Stat models; adjust sales history (events, promotions, outlier, etc) generate and maintain statistical models and forecasts.
- Support Supervisor to work with GBS and Demand Planning teams in NA to align on system updates, best practices/processes. System upgrades are under supervise of Japan SCM manager.
- Supports to the Japan SCM Manager in S&OP.
- Ensures that quality of ERP infrastructures are stable as SAP key user.
- Participates functional global calls as necessary
- General administration to be completed on time, as internally ruled, composing relevant documentations, reports, fillings…etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- A Japanese Native Speaker with sufficient business English proficiency
- ERP operational experience is a must
- Minimum 1 years relevant experiences in manufacturing business
- Demonstrated knowledge of Manufacturing Process, Safety, Quality(HACCP, GMP), Warehouse Management and Environmental Management Systems
- A team player with good organizational, stakeholder management skills across multiple departments and all levels of personnel
- Ability to work on a variety of unconnected projects with results focus orientation, a logical thinker with good problem solving skills and attitudes
- Fluent English in verbal communications & reporting documentation
- Advanced in Excel / Access, Intermediate user for MS Office / Outlook
- SAP experience is plus!