Working closely with Japan hub and regional team as a member of Finance team to provide local team, Area and Global with timely and accurate financial information, support and advice to achieve its sales and profit objectives.
- Reporting – Prepare monthly P&L reports and analyses per Global/Area/market requirements, ad-hoc analyses as required.
- Budgeting and forecasting – Collaborate with various functions to prepare and upload data for annual budget plan and Quarterly forecasts. Perform analyses to explain variances.
- Business Decision Support – Prepare Pre/Post promotion and ROI evaluation, product P&L, customer P&L et. Deliver insightful analysis from the data collected showing promotional performance and areas for financial improvement.
- Deflator Management – Manage the deflator accruals and invoices via the Deflator tracker. Provide analysis and maintain control over year end rebates to ensure accrual rate is in line with latest customer agreements.
- Support implementation of business finance company policies and procedures.
- Provide financial input to cross functional project teams as required and support on project evaluation where necessary
Required Skills and Experience
- Educated to Degree level in a business-related subject.
- Relevant accounting experience, preferably in multi-national organization.
- Exposure to FMCG companies would be highly desirable.
- Experience of business analysis, sales forecasting and product profitability is required.
- Advanced Excel skills are required, working knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Good communication skill with solid Japanese language to co-operate with partners in Japan
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Achieving Results
- Creating & Innovating
- Focusing on Customers
- Reports to Assistant Finance Manager
- Internal Key relationships will include Controllership, HR and Commercial team.
From functional perspective, the FP&A Manager and Analyst in International.