■ 将来的にSAPを導入することを目指しているため、SAPおよびOracle / Hyperionの経験がある方は大歓迎です。
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Supervision of Financial Analyst(s)
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI on capital projects and new product development
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Focus on voice of the customer and drive continuous improvement
- Travel to US and/or China from time to time
- Business Level English (Reading / Writing / Listening / Speaking)
- 3+ years experience as Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
- 10+ years in accounting or finance related work experience
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience working in matrix organization/cross
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with SAP and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) tool
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Excellent influencing skills, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, with the ability to quickly collect, interpret, analyze and present financial data in an accurate and concise manner.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive and able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results and people oriented with sound judgment—ability to balance other business considerations.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and bias for action. We are looking for someone who will not settle with status quo and will drive innovation. Methodical approach to problem-solving, planning, and analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- Advanced Data mining skills – experience utilizing SAP, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Qlik, Business Objects or other financial analytical tools preferable
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Highest integrity and ethics. Underpins all actions and decisions.
- Team player – able to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing
- Experience in Manufacturing Industry