Customer Excellence Senior Manager（米系医療機器メーカー企業）
The main responsibility on this role is to upgrade the plan to ship entire supply chain process and performance, and consistently meet customer expectations by executing the programs. It is important to deliver the key performance on inventory management and productivity improvement. It is required to become the business liaison with the business leadership to ensure achievement of aligned business goals and objectives.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to understand customer needs and translate external customer requirements into Operation programs and execute
- Achieve Operation Excellence Performance Goals (i.e. call abandan%, %LTC, MDM metrics), ensures initiation of corrective action and improvement actions as required
- Partner with business divisions and other function teams for continuous improvement of the programs
- Ensure Operation processes are supporting customer and business needs. When / where not, work with functional leads to drive improvements
- Improve overall supply network agility to increase our ability to respond to Customer needs in local markets. Ensures initiation of corrective actions with the functional organizations when performance varies to target.
- Work closely with the business and functional Leads to drive change and new ways of thinking, introducing and leveraging best practices, learning models and LEAN principles; all in the pursuit of end to end supply chain excellence
- Carry accountability on metrics that drive Medical Device value (Compliance & Quality, Customer Service, Growth and Efficiency) and business unit performance
- Support / own talent development of supply chain functions to build capabilities
- Work with global and APAC Operations for collaborations
- 5+ years related experience at multi-national medical device or similar company
- 5+ years people management experience
- Strong internal and external customer care mind
- Vendor management and negotiation skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical skills including familiarity of business intelligence tool
- Excellent PC skills including spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent organizational and people development skill
- Presentation skills
- SAP user or project experience for order management is a plus!!
- Masters degree or MBA is a plus!!