1. Compliance, Internal Controls and Governance
- Developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal
controls to ensure accuracy, completeness, effectiveness and reliability with minimal
supervision. May include travel to domestic locations to perform "self audits" and ensure
compliance with controls as documented in the Company's control documentation.
- Performing and documenting audit testing and walkthroughs under SAP/Reporting tool
environment, and assisting internal/external auditors with interim and year-end on-site substantive audit work presenting regular status updates to audit team and to business
2. Treasury and Cash Management
- Monitor daily bank accounts and funding of accounts as needed. Conduct and review
disbursements and execute with payment authorizations.
- Review monthly reconciliations of treasury related general ledger balances, including; debt,
interest, derivatives, intercompany loans, foreign exchange gains/losses.
3. Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Local tax planning: Liaise with Tax Authorities for future tax audit, ensure the current business
and accounting practice confirms to local tax regulations. Conduct research toward discussion
of future tax law changes and propose necessary preparation plans for compliance. Provide an
internal tax advisory service to relevant divisions.
4. Accounting/Financial Reporting
- Working closely with reporting team, complete analysis for working capital, Capex and
operating cash flow and extensive expense/cost management including expense/cost
optimization program for budgeting, forecasting and actual closing.
- Should collectively have a total of 10+ years' experience in extensive Audit (SOX
experience acceptable), Tax, Treasury and Accounting/Financial Reporting with a minimum of 3 years of experience in following tasks – Tax, Audit and Treasury as well as with a minimum of 5
years of experience in supervising, leading and managing finance teams and/or projects.
Cross-border and cross-cultural experience, a definite plus.
- Advanced knowledge of strategic planning, budgeting, investment analysis and economic profit
analysis. Keen analytic, organization, and problem-solving skills, which allows for strategic data
interpretation vs. simple reporting.
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within
diverse work group. Ability to lead initiatives and project teams.
- MBA (Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field), or CPA is a plus!
- Experience using SAP is a plus!