- As a business partner, consult business leaders/managers and actively provide support from people and organization perspectives. Influences business decisions for HR deliverables to meet/drive the business objectives.
- Proactively identifies, facilitates organizational development initiatives and acts as a consultant partner providing solutions and supporting their organization development
- Recruits mainly replacement positions to meet position requirements and truck headcount
- Implement various global HR process such as Performance Development, Merit Increase, Engagement Survey into Japan to execute and meet corporate’s defined process
- Develops leadership capability to become better leaders and addresses poor leadership in appropriate and effective ways
- Implements and manages Talent Development Review with business leaders/managers to identify and develop talent in the organization
- Works closely with managers and supports internal promotion and developmental assignments of identified talents.
- Takes care of all types of employee relations issues with managers
- Ensures compliance with Japanese labor law and company policies
- Bachelor degree
- Native Japanese, Business-level English
- Relevant HR Management experience
- Hands-on work mind set and experiences
- Team Player
- Emotional Intelligence
- Agility and Flexibility
- Goal-Driven Mindset
- Experience working at Life sciences companies a plus!