- Recruit talented and experienced staffs timely
- Provide full range of HR functional support to businesses including:
- Compensation & Benefits, Employee relations, HRIS data management, training & development activities and administration of HR policies and procedures in line with local laws and group policies
- Uphold corporate values
- Advise and propose ideas to Management with the aim of improving
- current matters and situations
- Manage 2 HR staffs
- Closely being involved in decisions, implementation and review for CSR
- Company gathering events and space planning.
- Global and local reporting
- Other assigned ad-hoc project from GM or International HR Manager in Europe
Position is a key driver for:
- Review improvement and implementation of Company HR strategies, in line with local and global corporate orientation, using locally adapted HR policies.
- The optimization of the organization: coherent structures and job descriptions, efficient process
- All staff-related decisions (salaries, promotions, departures).
- The diffusion of internal information.
- Guiding and implementing strategic and tactical HR initiatives aligned to business/organization’s objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Business level English or higher
- Experienced HR professional with minimum 6-10 years’ experiences at international companies with hands on capability
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus!
- Leadership skills, having passion to create results in fast paced, collaborative working environment
- A solid knowledge of employment laws in Japan
- Must be able to work on simple data analysis in MS Excel and prepare presentations including graphs and organization charts in MS PowerPoint
- Pharmaceutical company experience and experience of HRIS administration a plus!