■ 本ポジションでは、Offer Management Director 及び リージョンのHead of SCMが直接のレポート先となります。
- Defines and documents a Supply Chain strategy together with the Country Board and the SCM Function.
- Develops the yearly and mid term budget that takes into account like-for-like and growth business, start up costs (where appropriate), productivity improvements envisaged, investments and inclusion of known risks
- Mirrors the budget with operational performance improvements and corresponding KPI development
- Defines clear action plans to achieve the expected targets ∙ Regularly monitors operational and financial performance
- Coordinates the Supply Chain end to end strategy implementation.
- Manages and is responsible for the daily business (including supplier, LSP and order management)
- Keeps the connection with the market and the industry.
- Keeps the connection with the SCM functional organization, in line with the principles of a “matrix organization”
- University Degree
- Profound understanding of Supply Chain (holistic view)
- Profound expertise in wholesale or retail business with a broad perspective in wholesale or retail principles, methods and processes
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills
- Some operational knowledge of store operation or of buying
- Experience in coordinating and negotiating with LSPs and/or suppliers
- Business English (both written and oral)
- 10- years working experience in a relevant position / industry
- Capability to operate and to influence at Board level, in order to get the SCM strategy and objectives delivered
- A detailed understanding of project and change management in a dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial and customer focus, understands the company’s business