- Day to day supervision of the Finance team.
- Lead the annual financial planning and budgeting process for the organization
- Preparation of the monthly reporting packages.
- Provide regular forecasts and conduct monitoring of achievement against forecasts.
- Provide a strategic financial view in terms of analyzing business and investment opportunities.
- Provide a proactive hands-on role in defining, developing and implementing the strategy of the business.
- Provide Business Unit management with analysis and reporting that enables sound decision making and adds value to the business operation.
- Manage the cash flow of the business, working with all departments across the business to ensure working capital is optimized.
- Provide oversight to the inventory control procedures, including cycle counts and annual inventory counts.
- Manage the relationships with external bodies, including external auditors, tax advisers, local banking partners and local insurance providers.
- Bachelor agree or above. Major in accounting or related areas.
- Over 10 year experiences, with minimum 5 years managerial positions in MNC companies
- Proficient English both in spoken and written
- Honest, Integrity, fast learner, be responsible and take initiatives
- Hands on experience in PCA and HFM is preferred
- Knowledge in SAP is a bonus