- Support Business Partners such as Production, Quality, Distribution and Supply chain Management with all forward-looking activities (i.e. Controlling Statements for Capex Investment, Cost Assessments, Forecasting, Quarterly Landings, Planning, Budgeting, and updating of Standard Cost).
- Conduct variance analysis monthly, especially for overhead of two factories in Japan as well as expenses of Business Partners and monitor these costs carefully.
- Provide reliable and insightful financial analysis and advice to all Business Partners outside of standard reporting in a timely manner (i.e. ad hoc/as needed).
- Act as interface to the global functions (Global Controlling, Global Business Partners) and react their requests/informational needs proactively.
- Provide reliable presentation as well as reporting to the local Business Partners constantly.
- Interact with the local/global Business Partners to steer the business by pointing out unexpected developments/changes in assumptions – act as strong sparring partner during the evaluation of projects/ideas or in the interpretation of developments.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience – working experience and exposure in supporting a full P&L.
- Native level in Japanese and Fluent in business English is as a must (written, spoken)
- Demonstrated financial acumen; solid working experience with Excel skills
- Strong IT skills, especially with Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP system.
- Prior electronics manufacturing industry experience
- Strong tactical and analytics skills: Fact-based analysis
- Ability to deal with different stakeholders and balance various interests/viewpoints.
- Strong knowledge of accounting regulations and Group accounting policies and practices, and unquestioned integrity in the application of such standards
- A strong "can do" attitude, to reach objectives as a single contributor and in collaboration with others
- Experience working in a multi-national and matrix environment is a plus