- Developing the organization and recruiting and retaining the best of existing staff and working practices
- Implement the Global HR policies and tools and to provide support to management on human resources issues.
- Recruiting activities for both Corporate and Retail store staff, establishing a strong organization resourced in line with the business plan and capable of scaling rapidly to support a growth plan
- Developing clear, appropriate local ways of working, policies and routines which support the business agenda in line with our expectations as an employer
- Maintain a good relation with recruiting agencies
- Conducting meetings with staff; people managements and evaluation processes, retain talents and develop higher employee engagement to consult and solve any labor issue
- Rules and Regulations; Reviewing and updates the company rules and regulations
- Making the original budget of Labor costs, forecasting and controlling the budget to ensure a strong, profitable business model is developed
- Legal issues
- Conducting various trainings for Retail store staff and HQ staff to support both the development of a clear company culture and strong performance and customer service from stores
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Business level English
- 7 or more years of experience in HR +2 years in a management position
- Retail background is a plus!
- HRIS Implementation experience is a plus!