■ 全5名がA/Fチームに在籍しExact Globalを使用しています。（2020年よりSAPの使用が予定されています）
- This position is a key member of the Management Team, which is responsible for delivering upon the key financial and measurable non-financial targets of the business. Acting as a business partner, playing a significant strategic role in order to add value and drive performance in the organization.
- Working with a small team you will be responsible for the month and year end close, the official statutory reports and filing of income taxes the correct and timely reporting for all officials, financial and business reporting.
- As part of the management team, use financial information to influence and shape outcomes
- Responsible for ensuring month end close completion in line with local statutory and US GAAP requirements
- Independent execution of the month and year end close, close in Exact System, upload in Khalix, US GAAP adjustments and filing this with HQ US
- Coordinate annual tax filings
- Responsible for the administrative process of the inventory
- Maintain financial and management reporting
- Prepare and maintain the cash flow planning, initiate activities according to this for financial transactions.
- Coordinates the process for the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Analyse the business to ensure profit maximization
- Analyse processes in the Finance Department to ensure efficiencies of job activities
- Set up and maintain administrative procedures according to SOX requirements
- Ensure compliance with company Delegation of Authority controls
- Daily coaching and development of the Finance Team
- Provide the proper control of the company expenses & solutions, report variances, analyse and approve income and expense
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and analysis
- Economic / Business study at academic or bachelor-level.
- Experience in planning and control
- Proven skills managing and leading a small team
- Very good English language skills, both written and verbal
- Experienced in Exact and Chrystal Reports is a plus!
- Excel and MS Office experience is a plus!