■ 放映マーケティングや e-コマースに特化したワールドワイドなメディア・ブランドです
■ Corporate Accountingチームには18名が在籍し、SAPを使用します
Corporate Accounting Directo（米系メディア企業）
- Manage daily operations and lead the managers in Corporate Finance – including General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury, Tax and SOX compliance.
- Ensure all activities, functions and procedures are operating accurately and efficiently in adherence with operational procedures and SOX guidance, as well as providing guidance and assistance in performing accounting duties.
- Submit the appropriate Japan statutory financial statement and tax regulatory filings to all the necessary stakeholders including the government.
- Prepare and provide financial statements for management by monitoring and measuring accounting and business information.
- Train and develop skills of staff, review performance and conduct performance and merit evaluations for staff, as well as changes in staffing to meet changing business needs including hiring new staff.
- Communicate with US Corporate Finance to update US GAAP information and solve various finance & accounting issues, as well as develop and update the necessary policies and procedures to ensure accurate accounting to be in compliance with the SOX and GAAP accounting in both US and Japan.
- Update accounting and tax knowledge by publications and attending outside training to enforce the correct accounting policies and principles.
- Work with auditor for statutory and SOX audits to ensure accuracy of financials.
- Create team objectives and collaborate with team members to achieve goal.
Corporate Accounting Director（米系メディア企業）
- Leadership as Leader of Leaders – setting up Vision and Goal & driving the team to achieve
- Deep knowledge of US GAAP, Japan GAAP, SOX and tax laws
- Strong human management skill – performance management, inspiring others, talent and team development
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Japanese
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Bookkeeping 2nd grade or above
- US CPA or Japan CPA preferred
- Experience with SAP is a plus