■ 直接のレポート先は、日本のOperations Managerとなります。
- Coordinate with the operations team to ensure overall logistic functions to meet business goals and objectives.
- Maintain company policies that adhere to local state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations in the storing and handling of all materials.
- Establish and implement best logistics practices with 3rd party logistic service providers to support the inventory control of products coming into Japan.
- Monitor and generate monthly performance report to meet KPI and business objectives are within budgeted cost
- Collaborate with purchasing & 3PL/3PW to achieve cost reduction targets through productivity and efficiency initiatives.
- Support the implementation and compliance of warehousing standards in 3PL/3PW to align with local state and federal environmental on health and safety regulations in the storing and handling of all materials.
- Establish activities to audit/monitor the performance of 3rd party service providers to achieve expected service levels and to ensure proper inventory control. Arrange visits to audit 3PW/3PL service providers at least once on a quarterly basis.
- Participate in 3PL/3PW audit & RFQ exercise to get optimum 3rd party warehouse alternatives and improved service support.
- Support assigned supply chain functions in customer service, planning & purchasing when required.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in Logistics, Shipping, Transportation and Third Party Warehouse Management with at least 5 years logistic executive experience
- SAP, MRP II, Logistics Management system, Microsoft office Excel & Access
- Good analytical, communication & negotiation skills, Multi-taske