■ A/Fチームには10名のスタッフがおり、BAAN ERPを使用します。近いうちにOracleの導入を検討しています。
- Lead and coordinate Oracle migration project as first on-boarding assignment and play a role as an SME
- Responsible for accounting and tax area for, supporting Local Finance Director. Handle daily transactions as well as raise future risks for those areas to contribute on business growth and business compliance.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual closing/reporting for in compliance with USGAAP and company policies with accuracy and timeliness.
- Responsible for Balance Sheet accuracy and working capital management, including BS account reconciliations, balance/variance analysis, and WC reductions.
- Responsible for Account Receivable process after shipments through cash collection, including credit control.
- Work with Global Tax, Local Finance Director, and local external tax advisories for setting up mid/long-term local tax strategies as well as responding to regulation changes.
- Lead timely and accurate tax filings collaborating with external tax advisory.
- Manage internal/external audits including Taxes, SOX, Financial, BS Review, and Business processes.
- Lead or participate in local/global financial projects for implementation of new tools or process enhancements.
- Lead and manage accounting team for higher performing organization and help/encourage individual developments.
- 10 years experiences in Accounting/Tax field.
- Experience in foreign affiliated companies who carry inventory of products.
- Experience in creating financial presentations for senior management.
- Experience in developing financial models including balance sheets and statements of cash flows, in addition to income statements.
- ERP experience (Oracle is preferable.)