- Creates, controls and assesses the monthly business performance analytical reports as well as the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning packages.
- Explains the differences, trends and searches for insights
- Work with business partners in evaluating and interpreting financial data (business reviews)
- Creates, harmonize complex financial/performance reporting and modelling for the business partners
- Performs ad-hoc analysis according to expectations
- Act as trusted business partner for our internal customers
- Use innovative analytical opportunities (AI, Advanced Analytics) to generate insights and better support the decision-making process
- Provide analytical support with timely and relevant financial analysis related to the on-going business results, ad-hoc analysis related to new business models, long-term business planning and portfolio choices.
- Bring analytics insights and experience to shape the optimum solution for specific needs
- Develop and leverage our off-shore resources by making sure standard and harmonized assets, tools and methodologies are being applied and used where applicable
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- University Degree
- Basic knowledge and skills in Accounting and Financial analysis
- Min 5 yrs experience in Controlling and/or local FP&A (Preferable)
- MBA / UCPA or other credential preferred by not mandatory