■ 現職のFinance Managerが近々定年退職されるため、後任の方を募集しています。
■ まずは現Managerの傍で働いて頂き、追ってIndividual Contributorとしてご活躍頂きますので、丁寧な引継ぎサポートが期待できます！
- Responsible and ensure that financial statements and records are prepared in accordance with company policy and Local applicable Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Prepare and upload month end closing of local financial statements, warranties, accruals, and provisions following both HBI (local statutory) & HBII rules and regulations.
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage the Company accounting reporting requirement, deadlines and reporting package & process.
- Responsible for all Direct and Indirect Tax and related matters and reporting of the company and ensure its compliance with local tax law and deadlines.
- Close contact and correlation with Regional Finance for any finance and tax related inquiries
- Key contact partner for any external audits (Financial and tax).
- Monitor and prepare transfer price calculations and coordination in connection with the operational result and P&L statement. Prepare Local file/TP documentation following local tax requirement.
- Responsible for the entire budgeting and forecasting process for the company.
- Prepare and analyze reports in areas such as budgets, forecasts and actual to identify opportunities and risks to meet operational and financial targets.
- Support the Regional Director Finance in various business analysis requirements.
- Business partner to the Local General Manager and Regional Sales Directors (RSDs) and sales managers/directors. Key contact and interface to regional Controlling in Singapore.
- Monitor the performance of operating units and the respective Key Performance Indicators.
- Review/monitor insurances; key interface to global headquarter in Germany regarding insurance
- Maintain excellent and timely communication with RDF, Finance Manager.
- 4-5 years of experience in the field of audit, accounting and/or financial controlling.
- Experience in handling financial closing processes accurately and within deadlines. This includes data collecting, processing, analyzing, consolidating financials as well as organizing deadlines.
- Experience preparing, coordinating and overseeing Forecasts and Budgets
- Understand Japanese GAAP and tax law
- Proficiency in MS Office especially in Excel and Access is essential.
- Knowledge of tax & transfer pricing frameworks is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in M3, MIS or equivalent system applications would be advantageous
- Strong leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and with great initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to articulate issues and work directly with senior management and counterpart.
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and able to work well under pressure.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, able to collaborate well with all levels and across organization boundaries.
- Open and able deal with conflicts