■ 5名のAccountingスタッフをマネジメント頂き、レポート先はCFOとなります。Accounting teamではSAPをご使用頂きます。
■ 数年後には、Head of Financeへの昇格のチャンスが期待できるポジションです！
- Manage the accounting daily operations including manual JE review, account reconciliations, processes of AP, AR, Inventory, I/C transactions, Fixed Assets, T&E, Treasury & Tax, but not limited to.
- Preparation and finalization of monthly, quarterly and annual close activities and deep dive review of Balance sheet schedules.
- Leads annual budget and periodic financial forecasts for business units in accordance with corporate reporting requirements.
- Tax filing for Corporate income tax, Residence tax, Business tax, Consumption tax and Property tax with a consultation of local tax agent and US tax team.
- Preparation and coordinate various audits including SOX & Internal Audits, Statutory, Tax Audits, and so on.
- Review and maintain efficient internal controls in order to meet with corporate policies & rules including FCPA and Bribery Act.
- Communicate to liaise with business leaders and colleagues at all levels in cross-functional environment.
- Provide Finance Director with efficient financial information and business analysis to support sensible business decisions.
- People management to develop employees to their full potential through coaching, appropriate training and education, goal setting and career development financial skills and competencies.
- A strong analytical thinker with 10+ years of combined technical accounting
- Strong and experienced knowledge in USGAAP as well as JGAAP.
- Must possess strong leadership skills to provide mentoring and training.
- A track record of operational excellence and strong cross-functional skills.
- High integrity and ethics standards.
- Strong verbal and writing communication capability in both Japanese and English.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Accounting C.P.A. is preferred but not required.
- Experienced with an industry-standard enterprise systems such as SAP.