- Management of the company and 2 Subsidiaries accounting based in Tokyo (shared service
- Review of daily accounting entries: GL/AP/AR/FA
- Manage accurate and timely reporting of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements
under IFRS and J-GAAP
- Coordinate semi-annual audit process
- Support semiannual forecast and yearly budget process
- Control tax calculation and reporting process with tax accountants
- Preparation and review of statutory financial statements
- Communication with overseas entities for any inquiries received
- Preparation of Statutory financial statements and business reports
- Management of ad-hoc analysis and financial projects
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and financial reporting (more than 3 years of
management experience is preferred)
- University degree or equivalent
- Knowledge in J-GAAP and IFRS
- Written and verbal business communication skill in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Strong leadership and willingness for Kaizen
- Readiness to adopt new regulations and environment
- Experience in Oracle / HFM / Smartview is a plus!
- Work experience in Big 4 firms is a plus!
- USCPA or J-CPA is a plus!