- Execute the monthly, quarterly, and year end close processes with Finance Director.
- Ensures that financial statements and reports are completed in timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures that monthly account reconciliations are performed accurately, completely, and on time.
- Handles accurately and completely finance and accounting operations including - AR, AP, General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Cash, and Inter-company Accounting according to the company policies and regulations.
- Monitors material costs and other expenditures and analyzes financial discrepancies. Draw up analysis reports and recommend effective resolutions to the Finance Director.
- Support Finance Director for the implementation of robust internal controls, monitoring compliance, and for the maintenance of adequate documentation.
- Handles the audit process and serves as the local Auditor. Supports and coordinates all internal and external audit activity.
- Implements process and procedural improvements to optimize the internal workflow with Finance Director
- Expected to advise the Finance Director immediately of any errors, irregularities or significant adjustments or journal entries as they occur or he/she detect.
- Working experience in Accounting/Finance (in a manufacturing company preferred) = Minimum 3 years
- TOEIC test score is above 500
- Experience of Business e-mail communication in English or ERP system in English language is welcomed
- Ability to build relationships at all levels within the organization
- Clear, precise communication skills
- Ability to deliver accurate works in a timely manner
- Self-learner, Self-starter
- Aspiration to have professional experiences in all business finance areas
- Nissho-Boki 2nd grade is preferred
- ERP experience (SAP, Oracle) is a plus!