▪️ このポジションは日本のファイナンス部門のナンバーワンであり4名のスタッフ（東京のFP&A スタッフ1名, アカウンタント2名 , 関西のコストアカウンタント1名)のマネージメント、また上海のAPACのファイナンスマネージャーと日本のマネージングダイレクターへ直接レポートしていただくお仕事です。
- Manage plant financial results reporting process, budgeting/POR, including leading preparation for/participation in monthly reviews and annual budget meetings and planning cycle requests, as necessary. Employing strict cost control measures and holding departments responsible for budget management and execution.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of financial statements, safeguarding division assets, continuous monitoring of internal control systems, adherence to company Corporate Policies and Procedures as well as Automation Solutions and other expected standards
- Review reconciliations and HFM reporting.
- Implement and ensure internal controls and company policies and procedures across the organization.
- Provide directions and oversight over inventory/costing by establishing procedures over inventory transactions, standard costs, physical inventory/cycle counting program, variance analysis, and inventory valuation.
- Maintain and monitor all aspects of the manufacturing cost system.
- Routinely communicate with the management about financial issues / concerns and operating performance vs. objectives.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate methods and techniques for financial evaluation of projects and be eager to accept stretch assignments and ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Actively engage in trade working capital plans, day to day management and provide recommendations for improvement and/or risk mitigation.
- Actively engage and offer leadership within the plant’s management team and World Area structure. Advise plant management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- BS in Accounting and/or Finance required; Masters preferred
- 10+ years solid experience in manufacturing and cost accounting is preferred
- Ability to think critically, highly-driven and self-motivated with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing cost accounting systems, inventory control systems, and experience managing accounting procedures and controls
- Skills in handling financial presentations and communicating with management personnel on all levels.
- Attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills including experience with a major ERP such as Oracle/SAP, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- SAP experience is a plus!