■ レポート先はHead of SCMとなり、スタッフ6名をマネジメント頂きます。
- Optimizes the ability to supply vs forecast for customers and supports optimal cross business decisions to ensure business delivery and effectively interfaces with manufacturing.
- Leads Supply and Operational Planning for relevant areas.
- Works with relevant parties (internal or external) to understand their needs to deliver a supply chain operation that delivers customer satisfaction while balancing cost and quality objectives.
- Drives supply chain improvement initiatives in line with the overall objectives of improving service and reducing supply chain costs.
- (Co)Develops supply chain excellence tools and processes, tracks relevant KPIs and based on analysis of relevant information that lead to further improvements.
- Ensures all relevant logistics/supply chain activities for the relevant area(s)/region are undertaken in full alignment with the agreed EHS/security policies, procedures and standards, to minimize any potential risks/hazards to BU.
- Demonstrated experience in effective leadership, with ability to coach, develop and engage individuals and teams. Instill a culture of accountability and effective leadership of change.
- Industrial experience in warehouse operations, inventory control, shipping & receiving, planning, and MRP/ERP systems required.
- Relevant experience with TS 16949
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to effectively manage workload and conflicting priorities while remaining resilient.