■ A/Fチームには6名のスタッフがおり、JD Edwardsを使用します。
1. Prepare for the accurate financial statement for legal entity based on IFRS and Japan GAAP;
- Closing of annual and monthly accounting (B/S and P/L)
- Accurate and timely booking for B/S and P/L account, especially Sales, SG&A, and Working Capital.
- Balance reconciliation periodically
- Handle and contact the external auditors
2. Managerial Reporting (OPS Review Material);
- Report of actual financial statement by business unit to the regional finance monthly
- Preparation for the variance analysis (actual vs budget / previous year)
- Identified Risks & Opportunities and the countermeasure proposal to meet the Target
- Preparation for the material to be used in the internal Monthly Business Review Meeting chaired by Managing Director
- Preparation for monthly SG&A report with the variance analysis (internal purpose)
3. Preparation for Budget & Forecast with analysis;
- To develop the full year forecast by working with all the functions, especially Sales, SG&A, and Working Capital.
- Detailed analysis of business unit performance (Sales and Manufacturing)
- Budget preparation by business unit based upon the Forecast, especially Sales, SG&A, and Working Capital
- To clarify the risks and opportunities
4. Financial Analysis
- GP analysis based upon Global Data Warehouse
- Price Change impact
- Tracking of specific account, e.g. warranty costs
- To track the effect of the sales campaign
- Consistency check between JD Edwards and Global Data Warehouse
- JD Edwards Projects (ERP projects)
- Key behaviour: Proactive, Accountability, Transparent, and Transformation
- Business acumen
- The good relationship with all the functions as well as within Finance
- Knowledge of IFRS (i.e. need to have the knowledge / skills to catch up the Company’s Financial Policies and Procedures)
- Understanding Planning and Reporting processes
- Business level spoken and written of English, English (TOEIC score, over 600)
- Academic Education : Bachelor
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook)
- Solid knowledge of the Japan GAAP and IFRS.
- Solid knowledge of financial statements and budgeting / forecasting process.
- Microsoft Excel, Word skills must be apparent and rated at least to the level of good, preferably strong.
- Accounting/Finance degree: CPA, MBA, Zeirishi (Tax Expert) are preferable
- Experience of JD Edwards is preferable