■ 直接的なレポート先は3名(Accounting & Finance Manager、Controlling Manager、Procurement＆Logistics Manager)、間接的なレポート先としては8名の方がいます。
- Responsible for the EH&S, management, development and training of the finance, accounting and controlling team, procurement and logistics team. Ensure high levels of team responsibility and performance.
- Develop and optimize the overall financial strategy in order to optimize the profitability of the company.
- Development of Integrated Business Plan (IBP) in close interaction with the AC Management.
- Leads and actively takes part in managing projects related to Planning, Reporting, Business Analysis and the optimization of the profitability of the business.
- Responsible for the monthly cost and profit accounting in SAP as well as for the correct valuation of the PM and non-PM inventory
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of correct and timely monthly consolidated reporting under IFRS and J-GAAP with meaningful comments.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of correct and timely budgeting and forecasting in ACIS and COGNOS.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the Working Capital development, especially the Accounts Receivables and the Inventories
- Safeguard company assets and ensures that policies and procedures are in place to achieve the task.
- Manage and ensure proper usage of company finance related tools IS for budgeting, reporting and controlling purposes; SAP (FI, CO, BW etc), Cognos, ACIS, GFM etc.
- Ensures compliance with IFRS and local GAAP, tax regulations and treasury requirements.
- University degree / Master ideally in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of IFRS and Japanese GAAP
- Detailed knowledge of relevant tax issues
- Knowledge in budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, investment calculations, contract administrations, and analysis of various business strategies developing various scenarios to understand the opportunities – strategically and tactically in support of the business decisions.
- Project management skills
- Greater than 10 years of experience in the finance and controlling field with an internationally operating company.
- Working experience in multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in people management.
- SAP experience is preferred