Supports the execution of Supply Chain Solutions for the Customer Support and Delivery Operational Unit within the APAC region, focused on Japan. Works closely with IT, the Divisions, and DCM to prioritize customer-impacting projects, along with continuous improvement initiatives that benefit customers and reflect the company's purpose, values and culture.
- Interacts with internal and external customers at the highest level to listen to their needs and respond accordingly.
- Facilitates the intake process of capturing feedback data for Customers including both internal and external.
- Contributes to a yearly customer Survey to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Customer Support and Delivery Operation Unit.
- Execute the reporting on customer feedback to Divisions, other Operational Units and Function.
- Be involved in the development of Customer focus initiatives as well as internal process improvement supporting system development.
- Execute local and contribute to regional initiatives and creating implementation plans.
- Align the strategy and support the roll out of initiatives
- Take initiative in completing projects and tasks effectively and in a timely manner.
- Working closely with CSD Marketing team to develop/execute a strategy.
- Ecommerce support and development.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (locally, regionally, and globally) such as, CSD, DCM, Division, IT, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Finance and the Divisions when setting up or initiating an improvement project.
- Executing training and/or development needs within the department and ensure the necessary training or re-training is conducted as soon as practicable
- University degree required with a minimum of 3 years’ experience or demonstrated over 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain with project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in building relationship with customers and other stakeholders.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is essential (Advanced or Intermediate as applicable)
- Good command of English written and spoken.