Demand planning area
- Manage inventory status, prioritize booking of product and coordinate with counterpart at each site abroad and local logistics manager for resource balance to execute best practice.
- Manage consignment and sales office inventory too. Track consignment status by setting KPI and report to management if there is opportunity of improvement. Also track expiry date to make sure inventory in field never expires.
- Manage sales forecast review every month with sales and marketing, seize background of changes and report to forecasting team in US headquarter if necessary, to secure product is in pipeline.
- Participate in new product launch meetings to comprehend launch plan and support it.
- Manage 2 staff and build mutual agreed skill enhancement.
- Manage import Custom clearance and make direction to staff
- Manage export Custom clearance and make direction to staff
- Look for process optimization in line with involved team. Standardization and cost efficiency is the key and always review PDCA for further improvement.
- Be accountable for your job description.
- Prepare SOP and process flow chart for standardization.
- Measure your team performance through KPI, visualization.
- Education：At least bachelor level
- Language：Business level English（Verbal communication required due to telephone conference with oversea sites.）
- At least 3 years of experience in demand planning
- At least 3 years of experience in managing team preferred
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- Experience in process standardization and improvement is plus
- Define, track and judge unexpected circumstance from KPI. Act neutrally on fact.
- Oracle experience is plus (Not indispensable)
- Demand Planning experience in medical device company is plus
- Logistics experience is preferable（Not indispensable）