- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files for accurate month-end closing and year-end closing.
- Maintains and balances financial data in ERP system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Prepares financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from ERP system and from departments.
- Analyzes information and options to report by utilizing various kinds of formula of Microsoft Excel for retrieved data from ERP system; Implementing and working with a business intelligent tools and dashboard reports
- Cooperates with other staffs in all departments to fulfill missions; communicating closely with Controlling team of Finance Department.
- Contributes to develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures with recommendations.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data in ERP system.
- Provides accounting support for budgeting and forecasting with obtaining supplementary information for these preparations, and reflect data to ERP system.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed by company.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in internal or group seminars and trainings.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 5+ years experience of Accounting or Financial Planning and Analysis
- Knowledge of JGAAP, Japanese taxation and SFAS Rules must
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English
- Ability to think creatively and capability of self-starter, adaptability for urgent requirements, team-oriented, strong time management to dead-line, attention to detail, and keen to confidentiality.
- Highly PC proficiency (SAP, Advanced Microsoft Excel(Pivot, Vlookup, Hlookup)/Word/PowerPoint, BI tools)
- Experience of working for manufacturing companies preferred