- In charge of sourcing and purchasing business processes and business side operation of enterprise systems, including SAP ECC, MM, SRM, Ariba, and scratch build supplier communication systems, of both direct and indirect materials in connector and electronic device manufacturing.
- Establish business side operation of procurement systems and provide ITIL based helpdesk support as well as data maintenance operational support on inquiries, service requests, and incidents for internal customers and suppliers with local IT/IS team and global procurement system team.
- Take BA roles in procurement system projects and lead SAP Ariba roll-in project into company's Sourcing in Asia Pacific North region, including Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia, and Vietnam, with IS/IT teams in Japan, US, and India and other stakeholders.
- Analyze AS-IS process to identify problems, provide system solutions for TO-BE process, and plan roadmap for optimization. Contribute to roadmap planning to introduce latest information technologies and innovate sourcing processes and systems to establish intelligent and strategic sourcing organization
- Promote digital transformation. Continuously optimize business process by automation of non-value add operations and to enforce sourcing teams focused in intelligent and strategical activities, utilizing latest digital technologies, e.g., BI/Analytics, Paperless Workflow, RPA, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence.
- International business trips assumed several times a year.
- 5+ years experiences of SAP ECC, MM, and SRM-or-Ariba.
- 5+ years experiences of sourcing/procurement/purchasing business experiences in manufacturing industry.
- Fluent in Japanese and business level English skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required，advanced degree (such as in engineering, MBA， CPP) a plus
＜Nice to have＞
- SAP Ariba experience definitely plus. Related systems, e.g, SAP PP/SD/FICO plus.
- ITIL, PMP, and other related process-oriented methodologies and knowledge definitely plus
- Experience in electrical connectors or related industries is a definite plus.
- Good understandings on latest digital technologies incl paperless workflow, RPA, AI, BI/Analytics, and business process optimization/consultation.
- Experiences in Office 365 end user computing incl Sharepoint, PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Forms, etc. definitely plus
- Strong communication, cross functional collaboration and leading skills among variety of teams and diversity
- Results-oriented with a track record driving procurement's value proposition
- Ability to leverage a range of influencing techniques
- Ability to work in highly complex and fluid global environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations，changes in direction，and altering priorities
- Chinese or Korean skills is plus!