CFO（製造 米系 フルフレックス 自宅勤務）
Act as a Business Partner and quasi-CFO for the Operations, this position provides Financial support to VP of Supply Chain, Procurement, and Plant leaders by monitoring performances & benchmark, supporting business decisions, identifying improvement opportunities, and driving Operations for profitable actions. Also this position provides Production Costing leadership by managing cost accounting platform for majoring products profitability and process cost competitiveness, and helps operations to develop economic thinking.
- Provide financial and operational measures & analysis, identifies opportunities & gaps, and holds Operations accountable for improvements.
- Provide supports on investment decision balancing Business and Financial acumen and help improving quality of decisions.
- Support mid/long term business plans such as manufacturing capacity / footprint plans by sort out alternatives and modeling.
- Overseeing Production Costing platform and ensure the product cost & process cost information are accurate & effective and support decision making appropriately.
- Develop talents and the team across countries to be competitive and be able to create higher values to Operations & Businesses.
- Good working experience as a leadership in Finance, Costing or equivalent capability in Manufacturing entity with ‘global’ flavor.
- Good understanding on Costing in relation to discrete production process and inventory.
- Has balanced capabilities of Hands-on and Hands-off.
- Strong & logical communication skill to serve as a business partner and a leader in multi-country organization.
- Strong ability to analyze information and draw relevant recommendations for decision making purposes.
- Capable for demonstrating high performance standard and promoting team/individuals the growth culture.
- Ability to liaise and work with multiple stakeholders in good humility and respectful attitude.
- Has business level Japanese and English communication skill.