Senior Supply Planner（米系FMCG消費財企業）
- Review/monitor Finished Goods procurement planning from 5 sourcing factories to maintain the right stock level and guarantee service level to our customers
- Review/monitor the Raws & Packs procurement planning from 4 sourcing factories and 2 packaging suppliers to guarantee the right stock level and ensure availability of materials for production
- Lead continuous improvement projects such as 100% BB project, container loadability improvement.
- Ensure good service level of sourcing factories (specifically 2-3 big ones) through SLA and periodical result review with factories.
- Establish the 18 Periods capacity planning for our Packing site
- Review/monitor the hourly production planning for our Packing site
- Ensure availability of production consumables (carton boxes, pallets, sticker, etc.)
- Key participant of the RCJ S&OP+ process
- Facilitate the SMR and MPS meeting and make recommendations for RCJ Supply Plan
- Represent Supply in PMR meetings to make sourcing decisions (e.g. copack vs. import, empty packaging sourcing site, etc.)
- Own Inventory plan, monitor the actual, analyse the gap if there is to close.
- Analysis/Manage the appropriate stock level to secure service and/or reduce cash.
- Manage the parameter (safety stock etc. ) in Futur Master
- Be RCJ representative for the GOT process and any going issue regarding to GOT
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications directly with factories and forwarders to confirm production/shipping schedules and monitor open purchase orders for all orders to ensure on-time deliveries
- Manage and improve a procedure of the inbound order
- Handle Customs and Quarantine in Japan (e.g. import approval, issue management)
- Follow-up on Lead-Time performance with sourcing factories and carriers
- Handle Factories quality claim
Manufacturing system setup:
- In charge of setting all systems for new items or items update
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- 3 - 5 years working experience in supply chain field
- Prefer to have more than 2 years working experience at multinational companies
- Advantage to have working experience in other countries