- Lead monthly business performance management (BPM) and Reporting cycle
- Provide up-to-date outlook on business performance and PL, BS, CF implications working closely with Finance organization of JVs. Identify the source of variance to the annual plan and propose and execute acceleration / recovery plans.
- Engage with key stakeholders within company and in JVs providing business partnership with finance expertise.
- Lead implementation of performance management tools (BPM dashboard, OnePlan, etc) and business process transformation delivering business insights and efficiency.
- Lead compliance culture in line with company CARM (Controls Assurance and Risk Management) processes.
- Liaise with Marketing to assure controls over demand procurement process.
- Participate in key partner discussions.
- +5 years in Finance or related functions with business partnering. Combination of functional expertise, intellectual insights and chance management experience to deliver desired business outcome.
- Strong business acumen, broad business perspective and understanding of the importance of customers/partners. Wider cross-functional experience preferable.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, interpretive and decision-making skills with high IT literacy. Ability to move between the big picture and the detail.
- Good team working ability to generate true partnerships with other functional leaders.
- Experience in leading Multi-national corporation is preferable and overseas study/work experience is a plus
- Energy, can-do attitude, and enthusiasm to build a career in company well beyond this role, in finance or outside finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Qualifications such as MBA’s or CPA’s a plus
- High literacy for ERP systems is a plus