- Lead and be seen as a subject matter expert in integrated supply chain covering the following functions: Planning & Fulfillment, Procurement (optional), Logistics (warehouse, freight & distribution), and customer service
- Lead the inventory management and end-to-end value chain synchronization. Facilitate and support hands-on implementation of improvement projects (process improvement and systems)
- Deploy and lead Integrated Business Planning.
- When required act as an internal consultant, analyze root causes, drive gap analysis, close the loop, role model continuous improvement.
- Deploy a standard capability development process encompassing maturity assessments and practical training courses to deliver to improve people competence and processes in line with the regional Supply chain strategy.
- Member of the Asia Pacific Integrated Supply Chain Leadership team. Actively participates in defining the regional ISC strategy and be responsible and accountable for implementation of it in his/her country
- Member of the country executive team
- Lead a team of 4 direct reports and overall team of 58 indirect reports
- Customer On time Delivery & Lead-time improvements
- Forecast Accuracy
- Manage 25M EUR
- Operations spend: Logistics, Customer Service, Data Management, Planning
- The role has to manage, communicate to and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across various functions and businesses: 3PL partners, Ops, IT, R&D, Sales & Marketing, Finance, region, COEs
- Demonstrated capability to thrive in a matrix environment of countries, COEs, and Regions
- Circa 15 years’+ experience of supply chain management
- Will have worked in multi-site, multi-country environment.
- Ability to deploy a capability development process including deployment of maturity assessments, definition of project charters, estimation of benefits, coaching to delivery improvement on the ground and to do this across cultures.
- Hands-on resource to implement initiatives, leadership and coaching skills to bring the organization along.
- Familiar with Lean behaviors and philosophy.
- Pragmatic, can do attitude.
- Should have strong knowledge of inventory management, warehouse & distribution, and integrated business planning concepts including Production Planning, Materials Management, Forecasting, Master Scheduling, Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Resource Planning, Shop floor control system design, Supply Chain Strategy and design
- Knowledge of FDA regulations and ISO a plus, as is having solid knowledge of SAP