■ 業界では有名で、上場している安定したspecialty materials 企業です！
■ 現在6名がA/Fチームに在籍し、JD Edwardsを使用しています。
Accounting Manager（米系 特殊化学品関連メーカー企業）
- Manages overall General Ledger transaction activities and related accounting practices as they pertain to the group sub-legers, including accounts payable, receivables, costing, inventories and fixed assets. Ensures accounting records are prepared and kept in accordance with Cabot’s global standards and generally-accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Manage overall Tax and J-GAAP/US GAAP related transactions
- Process standardization and improvement, monitor process performance against established Key Performance Indicators (KPI\s), Improve continuous process and initiative process quality to ensure the processes are optimized for both efficiency and effectiveness, collaborate with country controllers and other functional stakeholders to manage internal customer satisfaction and strong working relationships
- Coordinate and oversee audits by internal audit, D&T and Government authorities, ensure that an effective internal control environment is maintained strictly
- Oversees / Manage monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes ensuring accuracy, timeliness, compliance and identification of financial/business issues.
- Oversees development and communication of forecasts, analyses, budgets and other financial information to senior management. Leads analyses to facilitate decisions regarding capital appropriations, expansion, pricing, product line changes, product/profit performance and others.
- Manages a team of professional accountants and or financial analysts. Effectively practice Performance Based Management by coaching and developing employees, direct as well as matrix reports, and assuring effective alignment with the matrix functions.
- Expert knowledge of accounting, financial principles and ability to apply in a business setting. Strong knowledge of country statutory and tax accounting and reporting requirements.
- Ability to make decisions and take initiative in the absence of perfect information.
- Strong “Hands on” experiences” in operation
- Ability to build trust and gain support of personnel across organization.
- Ability to monitor and manage the performance and development of finance staff.
- Strong Tax skill and knowledge in local and US GAAP
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance. JAPAN CPA/CTA is preferred
- Minimum eight years experience in accounting/financial management
- Innovation- seek ways to improve service delivery and suggest improvements to past experience