As an assistant manager, this position will be in charge of debts collection for trade accounts receivable and rebates receivable, project management, month-end book closing and reporting to the head office, internal control, auditing, tax filing, and other accounting-related tasks. A suitable candidate can be promoted to a manager position, then a head of Finance & Accounting Department in the future.
Accounts receivable management:
System processing, journal posting, invoicing, AR Balance check/reconciliation, preparation of sales/AR management reports, corresponding with the external debt collection company for delayed payment, notifying & follow up with our stores. Communicating with the Shared Services Center by email and phone.
Month-end closing・Audit・Tax return support (perform as a team, some tasks will be
assigned to you)
Taking Monthly book closing process, Reporting to head office (system upload, verification, comment creation, etc.), Support for tax filing, Responding to Auditor’s requests
- Bookkeeping Level 1 level knowledge
- Excel skills: intermediate or higher (functions such as VLOOKUP, sumif, and pivot table)
- English ability: Can understand E-mails and operation guidance/manuals in English. Can participate in meetings and trainings in English. TOEIC score of 800~850 as the benchmark
- More than 10 years of accounting experience (must include Accounts receivable experience)
- Work experience in accounting department at foreign-affiliated company
- Some experience in Month/Year end closing and tax related work
- Some experience in Audit
- Flexible and willing to take on new challenges
- Those who can troubleshoot
- Those who are aiming to be promoted to a manager / Head of Department position in the future
- SAP experience a plus (ERP experience is must)!
- Graduated with the accounting major or CPA holder is a plus!
- Experience in distribution industry is a plus but not a must