■ このポジションはRegional Head of HRに直接レポートし、5名のスタッフをマネージしていただきます。
- Plan and lead implementing Global / Local HR strategies to meet the business expectation
- Develop and generate the strategy/ solutions to support the local business and management needs
- Drive and manage the organization transforming for catching up the company new direction and strategy, play the role to facilitate the organization change and also be the consultant to support the whole organization transforming.
- Bring to realization of high-value added company quality through human resources development, organizational development and coordination of employer-employee relationships
- Supervise HR steady activity such as labor, payroll and recruitment, etc. to maintain the outstanding productivity and output. Furthermore, to review the current process and find out the improvement room for reducing the non-value-added jobs and improve the work efficiency. Utilize and optimize all resources including human capital.
- Supervise and cultivate the team members through daily instruction, to coach, develop the team members for increasing and meeting the business capability requirements.
- Plan and carry out work orientations. Enhance the new hire engagement in the company.
- Proceed the succession plan through the training and delegation of authority, and also all applicable methodologies to enhance the talent pipeline in the entire organization.
- Manage GA items and keep good working environment of company, remain the smoothly operation in daily operation, and also improve the quality, efficiency, and output performance in any possibility.
- Others related with HR field responsibility, including the plan, execution, and also conducting the expected performance.
- Business level English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent experience
- Multiple experiences in HR affairs
- Experience managing and leading HR professionals
- Acquainted with knowledge and trends on human resources management
- Knowledge of management system, ISO, HR Information System, Talent review succession planning.
- Ability to build strong human relationships with both internal/external stakeholders, and develop them
- Experience in HR at manufacturing companies a plus!