1. To lead the annual planning process including preparation and review of sales and costs, timetable management, presentation reviews, feedback, analyses and reports through professional financial input.
2. To support other planning processes which include mid-year and projection reviews providing analyses and reports as appropriate in accordance with issued guidelines and assumptions and ensure timely submissions as per timetables.
3. Preparation and analyses of daily, weekly and monthly sales and cost reports and analyses, to provide the business units with suitable information to facilitate control of the businesses.
4. Review of financial information with Business Unit Management, highlighting issues and opportunities and to ensure BU Management understand the financial position of the business.
5. Provide financial input and analyses to support decisions on Business Unit strategies, tactics and measurement of return on investment.
6. Lead SAP BW and BPC report development.
7. Liaison with Japan financial accounting staff, operate day to day processes and to develop process improvements within the Finance function.
8. To provide ad-hoc reviews / reports and undertake specific projects as requested.
- Annual Operating Plan, Mid-year review, Strategic Plan
- New Products Sales Forecast
- Reporting KPI’s to manager
- Sales Reporting (Flash Sales, Regular Monthly Reports, New Product Reports)
- OPEX Reporting
- Managing Marketing Spend
- Analysis of New Fits
- Inventory impact on P&L (Obsolete, 3PL)
- Dealer Sales in vs Sales Out
- Month End P&L Close (MMR), Year End Close
- Sales & Marketing Meeting
- Previous planning and/or analysis roles
- Experience working for a global organization
- Different industries experience
- English communication skills (mostly writing)
- Corporate/Divisional experience as well as business unit experience a plus
- High career aspirations
- Knowledge of computing/planning systems; Knowledge of SAP & BW Planning and reporting applications would be a plus
- Good spoken English a plus!
- SAP experience a plus!