- Interpret internal employment demands and translate them into timely, results-driven action items;
- Develop and implement both global and local Recruiting programs ensuring effectiveness, consistency, and compliance with over recruitment planning
- Provide strategic input and serve as a primary source of staffing and Recruiting strategy advice, consultation, and education
- Drive Recruiting metrics to ensure candidate pipeline is sufficient to hit hiring targets; approach candidates by positioning the company as attractive employer and help them understand the role and requirements;
- Build a strong rapport with partners in the assigned regional areas and countries; Cultivate a productive working relationship with both internal and external stakeholders, including hiring managers, business leaders, peer HR colleagues, recruitment suppliers/agencies etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 10 yrs or more of recruiting experience (in-house or agency)
- Proven track record of both senior position recruitment and volume hiring project experience
- Strong logical thinking and organized working approach
- Well structured, has a high degree of self-organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks
- Possess professional communication and strong influencing skills;
- Good business sense and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Good at project management with leadership skill or experience
- Willing to face challenges and able to work under pressure
- Open minded
- Business level English
- Headhunter experience a plus!
- Recruiting for life sciences/manufacturing companies experience a plus!