■ このポジションは1名のFP&AスタッフのマネージメントやCFO（US expat）に直接レポートしていただくお仕事です。
Snr. Controlling Manager（米系消費財メーカー企業）
- Oversee all finance and accounting related activities for the SBU in Japan.
- Oversee compliance & control process (Audit - SOX, monthly/Quarterly Audit packs, BS account reconciliation and reviews).
- Leads and is responsible for financial models, forecasts, budgets, financial analysis and financial statements for the SBU.
- Partner with the SBU GM to develop sound strategies and tactical execution to meet and exceed growth & profit metrics.
- Partner with business leaders and develop reports to enhance transparency and decision making.
- Trains and is the point-of-contact for business compliance training, policy and rules related to the SBU in Japan.
- Reviews and recommends based on variance and trends ways to improve business results.
- Ownership of various time sensitive country and SBU reports.
- Implements Company policies and procedures related to financial activities.
- Perform due diligence into specific line items to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Ensuring procedures & controls are appropriate and functioning to produce reliable, accurate, and timely financial results.
- Own the monthly accounting close and reporting process, insuring reports are timely, accurate, and understood.
- Undertakes special studies and investigations as requested by senior management or those that are self-directed.
- Assures company is in compliance with accounting pronouncements and governmental requirements.
- Reviews monthly, quarterly, and annual account and cost center analysis for all accounts.
- Tracks and reports on key financial activities to the Country Controller.
- May lead designated projects to improve operation and productivity in the SBU.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; prefer degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration; MBA preferred.
- Must have FP&A and financial modeling experience including budgeting, forecasting and profitability analysis.
At least 10 years of finance and accounting work experience; must have supervisory experience.
- Must have experience and knowledge of SAP; experience with BPC preferred.
- Knowledge and work experience based on both IFRS and Japanese GAAP.
- Charter Accountant, CPA or Book Keeping test (Level 1) preferred.
- Work experience in globally operated company (e.g. Japan based foreign company).
- Bilingual (Japanese native & business level English) in speaking, reading and writing.
- Strong computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc).
- Knowledge of accounting terminology and definitions.
- Prior experience with internal audit preferred.
- Must have displayed timely and accurate work.