• Ensure the operation’s information requirements for decision-making are met and provide interpretation and expanded analysis where necessary. Optimize use of operational and financial systems and software to interpret, compile and prepare reports, graphs and charts of data. Identify requirements, improve reporting and connect operational and financial processes and systems solutions to support the business.
• Review proposals for major capital expenditures relative to their conformity with divisional plans and economic justification. Prepare financial and business related analyses and research in such areas as financial and operational performance, rate of return, working capital, and investment. Review forecasts and analyze trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions and other related areas.
• Identify and develop process improvement solutions for the business and finance functions of the Group by analyzing existing processes and recommending solutions to improve the efficiency and cost structure across numerous business operations. Take an active role in any process improvement initiatives sponsored by Finance and by the Business.
• Assumes a key finance role working with the business personnel in evaluating and establishing performance metrics, optimum operating scenarios, risk assessments, capital expenditure justifications, acquisitions and divestiture analysis, calculation and interpretation of variance analysis, preparation of forecasts, bench marks and trending models.
• Provide advice and train business personnel on financial implications of their decision options.
- Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college or university
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, and cost control principles
- 5 years experience with Budget Management
- Experience as a hands-on playing manager
- Experience with SAP is a plus!